The interactive media designer is expected to be a creative, hardworking candidate. He/she must have excellent editing skills and knowledge in implementing the visual concepts. He/she must be able to follow up with the fast paced advertising world with quality results and meeting deadlines.
• Take part in building Kijamii social video content.
• Join briefs and brainstorming session with the rest of the team.
• The designer will also sometimes be required to lead brainstorming sessions to come up with social campaign concepts.
• Responsible to collect strong account brief from the account manager.
• Always be aware about updating company's process and steps.
• Implement artwork and interactive designs for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and others.