Responsible for executing digital advertising plans for clients. Assists in deciding when and where ads should be placed and negotiates rates for ads. Responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible. Work closely with agency accounts staff, ensuring that campaign ideas, strategies and objectives are converted into tangible tasks. Contact with suppliers and colleagues is a key feature of the job.
• Reach highest number of people with highly targeted ads on different platforms
• Coordinate launch of media campaigns with account managers’ department
• Monitor buying strategies and tools
• Buy advertising space in Pay-per-click, Google Ad Words, Facebook or any other ad serving platform.
• Has firm understanding of marketing goals & objectives – and is active in the day/day management of the plans execution.
• Can easily answer questions of account status stage of plan, or buys as well as budget status.
Education and/or Experience:
• Preferably a Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s degree in Commerce/Marketing/Advertising
• 0-1 year of experience
• Strong mathematical abilities is required
• Detail oriented, fast and proficient at managing projects / clients needs
• Organized and has the ability to cope with pressure
• Experience or equivalent study in working with Pay-per-click, Google Ad Words and Facebook
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
• Ability to learn and to be up to date with digital market new trends is a must
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well written reports, documents and presentations